This parking complex moves the vehicle vertically between parking levels.
The system has two horizontal, stable parking platforms (rigid cage) and raising the vehicle to two levels. The upper level of parking is located at the ground level. The lower level descend below zero mark to the parking cage level, which is made of two platforms. The parking is independent, so there is no need to rearrange the vehicles.
The scissor mechanism is equipped with four hydraulic cylinders built into the mechanism (from the bottom of platform No. 2), raising and lowering the parking platform.
It is necessary to prepare a pit for the installation; columns direction is not required. The pit has a rainwater drainage system. This parking system can apply in outdoor conditions, as well as in any type of premises, due to the powerful hydraulic scissor lift mechanism.
The main advantage of this independent parking system - no need to rearrange vehicles, small size, ease of use, as well as low maintenance costs.
Specifications APG 02.00.000:
1. Four hydraulic cylinders with blocking from breakage of the high-pressure pipe.
2. Automatic lift lock (motion restriction sensor)
3. Complex weight 4.5tn (without hydro)
4. Platform size: 5000x2650x2730mm. (Possible increase in platform size to 5600x3000mm)
5. Loading capacity: 4.5tn. (g / lift increase up to 6tn is possible). Loading capacity of one platform: 2.25-3tn.
6. Lift height (distance between platforms): min 1600mm-max 2100mm
7. Platform lifting and lowering time: 1-1.5 minutes
8. The sizes of the max parked vehicles 5600х2500х1900мм
9. Power node:
- 3kW electric motor power,
- voltage 380V, 50Hz (option: power voltage 220V)
- approach to the complex carried out by cable 5x1.5mm2
- operating pressure of the hydro station 180 bar.
- additional option: perimeter light barrier
- environment temperature -30⁰С to + 50⁰С
10. Method of operation: button \ key - 24V. (Any control options is possible if requested by customer)
11. The hydro station installed under the lower platform. Separate pit is not required.
12. The dimensions of the pit internal min 5000x2650mm, depth 2730mm. ◦ Wall thickness min 120mm, base 200mm (reinforcement required).
- The pit has a rainwater drain system.
- A waterproof of the pit made if requested by the customer.
13. A gap is min 20mm for installing multiple systems. General pit made for several complexes.
14. Fire Suppression Systems installed if needed.