Independent parking lift intended for a vertical vehicle transportation with 180̊ turn and four parking spaces.
The system has a horizontal 180̊ rotable parking platform with a stop on both sides, which lifts the vehicle to the upper level. The lower parking level is located on the bottom. It is unnecessary to remove the vehicle from the bottom level in order to move the vehicle from the top.
It equipped with a hydro-mechanical power drive mechanism, built-in mechanism (rotary column), and lifting and lowering hydraulic platform drive. This parking system can apply in outdoor conditions as well as in any type of premises due to powerful compact hydro-mechanical drive.
The main advantages of this independent parking system is - installation simplicity, small size, ease of parking, and low maintenance cost.
Technical characteristics of APG 05.00.000:
1. Hydro-mechanical drive (for lifting and turning the platform)
2. Automatic locking (optical and mechanical sensor)
3. The weight of the complex is 4.0 tons.
4. Installation size: 5100x4800x4700mm.
5. Lifting capacity: 2.5tn
6. Lift height: up to 2000mm.
7. The size of parked cars max 5200x2100x1900mm
8. Height of the parking entrance 320mm
9. Parking height in the unfolded state with two cars min 3800mm - max 4700mm
10. Platform up-down time: 1-1.5 minutes
11. Power unit:
- power of the electric motor is 5 kW,
- voltage 380V, 50Hz (option: supply voltage 220V)
- access to the complex is carried out by 5x2.5mm2 cable
- additional option: light barrier around the perimeter
- ambient temperature -30°C to + 50°C
12. Operation method: button \ key - 24V. (any options of management is possible by the customer request)
13. Minimum site requirements. The size of the site
- min 5100x4800, the deviation of the plane of the base ± 3mm.
- Any base material that can be anchored with studs from horizontally shear.
- 14. A gap when installing several complexes - min 100mm
- 15. Car firefighting system is possible for installation.